One of the greatest pieces of Comic Book cinema is Zack Snyder's Justice League, and it has spawned a global...Read More
This week, Jared and Brit trace the merchandising history of Superman and Wonder Woman from the 1970’s all the way to the modern day as they exhibit item after item of merchandise that adds to the monetary advantage afforded to the SuperWonder pairing.
Discussed in this episode
1. The finest toys and apparel to ever grace the iconography of the Kryptonian and the Amazon.
2. How the extensive monetizations of the pairing in other mediums only adds to the monetary leverage of the pairing.
3. The most unique and unexpected items.
4. Items from their personal SuperWonder collections
5. Why it is difficult if not impossible to monetize Clois.
What do you think? What is your favorite piece of merch? Which one will you be picking up?
Like, comment, and subscribe for more content analyzing the romantic history of Superman and Wonder Woman