One of the greatest pieces of Comic Book cinema is Zack Snyder's Justice League, and it has spawned a global...Read More
This week, Jared and Brit go in depth to discuss the Superpowered Documentary to discuss how the doc details how the New 52 and the SnyderVerse in fact re energized the brand of DC and led to record breaking sales and success.
Discussed in this episode
1. The history about Superman and Wonder Woman as well as all of DC to establish context
2. The history of SuperWonder and the stories that definied the characters of Superman and Wonder Woman
3. Quotes by creatives and analysts featured who testify to the sales Juggernaught that was the New 52.
4. What this means for the future of DC as a brand!
5. Why DC has been struggling despite knowing how to right the ship.
What do you think? Did you watch the Documentary? What was your favorite part? Are Brit and Jared right? Like, comment, and subscribe for more content analysing the romantic history of Superman and Wonder Woman